Ted LeSueur is the Chief Information Security Officer for Envoy Data Corporation. In this role Ted leads all cybersecurity services and solutions under the CyberWatch Security brand.
Ted brings over 20 years of experience in Cybersecurity, IT Governance, and Regulatory Compliance.
Ted has held senior level Cybersecurity roles in Federal, State, and Corporate environments. Some of his most notable responsibilities include:
- CISO, Arizona Risk Retention Trust, LLC
- Business Unit CyberSecurity Leader for a $2B business unit of a Fortune 5 corporation
- HIPAA Regulatory and Compliance Leader for a $212B global Fortune 5 corporation
Ted is a solution-oriented leader who embraces a collaborative management approach to work across platforms and diverse departments to deliver CyberSecurity solutions that ensure the protection of technology and data.
Ted holds the following CyberSecurity and Privacy certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- Healthcare Certified Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
- Certified HIPAA Professional
- Certified Security Compliance Specialist
- Qualys Scanning Certified
- Information Assurance Security Officer